Unfortunately I was ill for both days of my stay so didn't get to enjoy the hotels lovely facilities. I had a king poolview room (took the family package) which was lovely. Simple decor, lovely comfortable bed and quite roomy. Bathroom was neat and clean but a little old (nothing bad though). The wow factor of this hotel is the pool area - it is huge and stunning! There is a swim up bar and I wish I was well enough to enjoy a few cocktails. On my last day I requested a late checkout as I was unwell and really didn't want to be sitting in the lobby for a couple of hours. They were great and very understanding and I was able to stay until I needed to leave for the airport.
Breakfast buffet was good with lots of healthy options and organic choices which you don't often see. I loved how part of the restaurant opens out to the outside to make the most of the lovely views and breeze.
Great choice for families who have kids (big or small) that love to swim and relax by the pool.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Cairns Oasis Hotel Cairns
- Novotel Cairns Oasis Hotel
- Oasis Cairns
- Accor Cairns Oasis Hotel
- Cairns Novotel
- Oasis Resort Cairns
- Oasis Hotel Cairns
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the heart of Cairns the multi award winning Novotel Cairns Oasis Resort is situated on 2.5 hectares of tropical gardens and boasts the largest lagoon style pool in the city centre, complete with its own white sandy beach and swim up bar.All 314 rooms offer contemporary style accommodation with a balcony or terrace overlooking the city, gardens or pool. Facilities also include a free web corner with the latest IMAC technology, free wi fi (lobby area only), 24 hour in balance gym, onsite hairdresser and Massage & Beauty. The hotel also offers 24 hour room service and reception.Mizuna Restaurant offers buffet breakfast daily and of an evening boasts modern À la carte dining. Aqua Bar serves afternoon drinks, lunch and light bites by the pool whilst Novo Bar opens at 5:00pm daily for pre-dinner cocktails, evening drinks or night time snack menu.The hotel is within walking distance to the Reef Casino and Reef Terminal and only one block from both the Esplanade including 'Muddy’s', Cairns modern, fun, safe playground and parkland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Novotel Cairns Oasis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.