Rydges Plaza Cairns would have to be the most conveniently located hotel in Cairns. It is right in the centre of all the action, from shopping to nightlife to dining - it is all literally steps away from the front door. The rooms are of a good standard with very comfortable beds but if you can afford to splurge on the Suite rooms they are worth every cent of the extra money for the additional space, full sized fridge, kitchenette and balcony with table and chairs. The other rooms are more of a standard hotel room and only have step out balcony so no room for a table and chairs. The hotel has recently refurbished its bar and restaurant and the result is just excellent. Meals ordered at the bar are great value and are really tasty. There is an adjoining outdoor area and the hotel has been really successful in creating a trendy and relaxing 'salsa' bar with real atmosphere. The staff are very helpful and willing to engage with guests on a real level rather than a superficial business level. If you have a car - be warned, there is a parking fee to use the hotel facility. This is my favourite hotel in Cairns and after staying in just about all the four and five star establishments there, I just keep coming back to Rydges Plaza.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modernly appointed rooms overlooking the Cairns CBD. 5 minutes walking distance from the Cairns Convention Centre, Reef Casino, dining precinct, Birch carroll and Coyle cinemas and Cairns Central shopping centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rydges Plaza Cairns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Plaza Cairns Hotel Cairns
- Rydges Plaza Hotel Cairns
- Cairns Rydges Plaza Hotel