Stayed twice during our last family trip to the Far North. With the wife and two young boys, we got one of the King Suite rooms. The first stay was for two nights, room was roomy and comfortable. Only two problems with the room, the sofa bed for our oldest child was a little broken and the door to the balcony could not lock (luckily son couldn't open it). Our second stay we were the floor above. No complaints with this room, the view was better (both the city and you could see the harbor and mountains. The price of the room was very reasonable especially if you are a member of Rydges PriorityGuest. Going back in a few months and plan on staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modernly appointed rooms overlooking the Cairns CBD. 5 minutes walking distance from the Cairns Convention Centre, Reef Casino, dining precinct, Birch carroll and Coyle cinemas and Cairns Central shopping centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Rydges Plaza Cairns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Plaza Cairns Hotel Cairns
- Rydges Plaza Hotel Cairns
- Cairns Rydges Plaza Hotel