I dislike overdone reviews so simply
- 250 dollars could get you a room in the Pullman or Hilton which is just a bed and a shower.
- This promised to have a paytv, foxtel,wifi, sea views for the same price.
- The spa was in a glass tube in the middle of the room - not romantic, not clean, not inviting.
- The foxtel had 4 channels working - 3 of them were sport and 1 was a movie.
- The seaview from 502 ( might not be the same in other apartments) was a small fraction of the ocean as the room is on the corner - the majority is of dilapidated rooftops
- The appliances were rusting
- The cutlery wasnt clean.
- The wifi , whilst being paid , didnt even work once it was connected. Signal was too weak.
- The smoke detector apparently is set off by steam in a room with a jacuzzi.
- The included air conditioner sounds a bit like a jet engine.
- Car parking
- The staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Very central
For 50 - 60 dollars less this apartment would be great value for money even with its faults. The location alone is a good stop for families looking to save coin and be close. It isn't an apartment to rival other rooms at this price though and I would rather have been in a nice space with less for the same price sadly. My advice is if you are spending over 200 dollars to look elsewhere.