Recently I stayed here with my 3-year old daughter in a 1 bedroom aparment. I had asked for garden view room (because it was less expensive!), but we were given one on the 2nd floor right in front of the pool and with views out to the sea - it was a lovely surprise! The apartment was a good size, however it wasn't quite as clean as it could have been - otherwise I would have given this Rating 5. The room was also surprisingly quiet given that it is located right on the Esplanade. Location and extremely helpful and friendly staff certainly made our stay wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on The Esplanade, BreakFree Royal Harbour provides direct access to cafes and restaurants which offer a wide variety of cuisines. Relax poolside on a sun lounge and enjoy the sweeping views of the Cairns swimming lagoon and beautiful Trinity Bay or enjoy a dip in the swimming pool to cool down. Property facilities include: Barbeque facilities, Internet access, Pool with sun lounges, Free guest parking, Lifts to every level, TV in every lounge room with Free-to-Air and Foxtel chanels, Gymnasium. Please note: if arriving by car or taxi please come to Reception at Level 1 (up the ramp above the Night Markets) 60 Abbott Street, Cairns. Reception hours are 8am to 6pm. Guests arriving outside these hours can speak by phone (outside Reception) to our Night Operator who will help them to their rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your BreakFree Royal Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree Royal Harbour Hotel Cairns
- Breakfree Royal Harbour Cairns