I have booked this hotel because savings with my ACCOR card looked very good to me, and I was NOT disappointed!
Stayed for 8 nights (end of August 2013). Location is good unless you want to spend the whole day lying on the beach. It is about 15-20 min walk to the town centre, or if you are lazy, you can take a free shuttle that runs every hour from the hotel. Sure you would prefer a nice, pleasant walk along the Esplanade to the Harbour and city centre.
My ACCOR card saved me a lot; we had a dinner every night at Teshi's restaurant. Food was delicious! Tim and Michael, thank you so much for your extraordinary service!
If you ask me what is the best about MERCURE (Cairns), is its staff's exceptional service. People @ the reception desk are great. Thank you, Hannah, for your assistance! Next time I'm in Cairns, will definitely stay in Mercure!
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Cairns Harbourside Hotel Cairns
- Mercure Cairns Harbourside Hotel
- Accor Cairns Harbourside
- Mercure Cairns
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the secluded end of the Esplanade, Mercure Cairns Harbourside has 173 rooms and suites, a restaurant and wine bar/cafe, with a courtesy shuttle bus hourly to and from the city centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Cairns Harbourside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.