Loved this hotel. The room was huge and had a great view of the water. The staff was really friendly and helped us book our trip into the Daintree. While it is about a 20 minute walk to the CBD, the walk is really easy and right along the water. Only issues were with the in-house restaurant--stay away from the nachos!!! Also, the pool was in the shade most of the afternoon so find another place to hang out if you are looking to get a tan. I would definitely stay there again!
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Cairns Harbourside Hotel Cairns
- Mercure Cairns Harbourside Hotel
- Accor Cairns Harbourside
- Mercure Cairns
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the secluded end of the Esplanade, Mercure Cairns Harbourside has 173 rooms and suites, a restaurant and wine bar/cafe, with a courtesy shuttle bus hourly to and from the city centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Cairns Harbourside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.