Excellent. Everything worked. Very comfy I thought and very clean. Apartment had sea and city views. Near to a Woolworths supermarkets. Across the road from bar & restaurant area. The OFFICIAL Cairns tourist office (ignore all the other 'i' signs) is right next door on the Esplanade and they can tell you everything and sell you the tickets too. Free parking was good. Remember room only gets serviced if you stay 8 nights - but that wasn't a problem. A really good base from which to explore Cairns area. Staff were good. Nice and smiley.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on The Esplanade, Mantra Esplanade Cairns features self contained accommodation with sweeping views of the harbour, mountains or surrounding city. Offering a range of comfortably furnished hotel rooms to spacious one and two bedroom apartments, Mantra Esplanade’s accommodation caters to a wide range of travellers. Facilities include Access to on-site shopping complex, barbecue facilities, Exercise room, Large tropical pool, Room service, Sauna, Spa & Tour desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Mantra Esplanade Cairns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Esplanade Cairns Hotel Cairns
- Mantra Esplanade Hotel Cairns
- Mantra Esplanade Resort Cairns