The location of this hotel is great. It is right on the esplanade opposite the lagoon. You can walk everywhere so it is great if you don't have a car.
The front desk is 24 hours. The service is fine, but nothing special.
The pros are that the room was clean and a good size for only being the hotel room. The bed and pillow were both comfortable. The is a balcony, and even if you don't pay for an ocean view you still get a view of the mountains. The hotel is safe with good security.
The cons are that is you stay less than an week and want fresh towels, you have to pay extra. Also, in our room there wasn't a remote for the air conditioning, it was on when the balcony doors were closed and off when they were open. There was no way to make it a bit warmer at night.
I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on The Esplanade, Mantra Esplanade Cairns features self contained accommodation with sweeping views of the harbour, mountains or surrounding city. Offering a range of comfortably furnished hotel rooms to spacious one and two bedroom apartments, Mantra Esplanade’s accommodation caters to a wide range of travellers. Facilities include Access to on-site shopping complex, barbecue facilities, Exercise room, Large tropical pool, Room service, Sauna, Spa & Tour desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Mantra Esplanade Cairns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Esplanade Cairns Hotel Cairns
- Mantra Esplanade Hotel Cairns
- Mantra Esplanade Resort Cairns