As a Cairns local, it is unusual for us to spend a night in town. So, when we are looking for places to stay for a night out, we look for a few things:
- location, location, location
If these are things you value in a hotel, then look no further than Pullman Reef Hotel Casino. It is located in the heart of town, with views over the city, the water and the mountains. It has all the facilities you need, to not have to leave the building, including spa, pool, restaurants (with the best laksa in town!), bars and the casino. If you do want to venture outside, it is a 2-minute walk to the Esplanade and waterfront - brilliant. Apart from all of these things, the Pullman's rooms are spacious and luxurious, the staff are friendly and helpful and it's the thoughtful touches that make your stay so memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Cairns city, Pullman Reef Casino overlooks Trinity Bay and the departure point for the Great Barrier Reef. The hotel features 128 rooms and suites, all with spa baths and private garden balconies. Enjoy innovative and award-winning Thai fusion cuisine in the exquisite setting of Tamarind, or any of our eight other restaurants and bars. Other facilities include a well-equipped gymnasium, spa and rooftop swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Pullman Reef Hotel Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Reef Hotel Cairns
- Accor Reef Hotel
- Sofitel Cairns
- Cairns Sofitel