After some time in both Sydney and Port Douglas, we made our way to Cairns. We stayed in the premier suite and were truly spoiled. The room is incredible with breathtaking views of the harbour. I could sit out on the (ginormous) balcony forever with a glass of wine watching the ships sail in and out. So relaxing and a great way to wind down our 2 week trip.
Service was top notch. Staff was very friendly and attentive. It's the first time I've ever stayed in a room where we had a private butler.
I'd love to go back to Cairns for my 40th bday to take part in Ironman Cairns. If I do, THIS is where I am staying!
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cairns Hotel Cairns
- Hilton Cairns Hotel
- Hilton International Cairns
- Cairns Hilton International
- Cairns Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, the Hilton Cairns hotel is the perfect base for exploring the diverse wonders of this truly unique region, famous as the meeting place of two natural wonders, the Great Barrier Reef and World Heritage Rainforest. Our modern and inviting Cairns hotel rooms and suites are luxurious oases of comfort and convenience, offering pristine new bathrooms and spacious balconies with views of Trinity Inlet or Cairns Esplanade and the unique cityscape and blue-green mountain ranges beyond. Stay connected with the latest technology in the fully-equipped business centre. Enjoy relaxed, alfresco dining at the award-winning Mondo Café Bar and Grill on the waterfront, or discover authentic italian flavours at "Donninis "Simply Italian". Experience modern, tropical, paradise today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hilton Cairns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.