I stayed at the hotel on both ends of a holiday in north Queensland. It's great to be able to walk into a hotel and be greeted with a big smile. The hotel very kindly gave us an upgrade to a suite on the first night we were there and it was a gorgeous room on the executive floor on the corner of the hotel.
Service was first class and very friendly. An excellent hotel in a great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, the Hilton Cairns hotel is the perfect base for exploring the diverse wonders of this truly unique region, famous as the meeting place of two natural wonders, the Great Barrier Reef and World Heritage Rainforest. Our modern and inviting Cairns hotel rooms and suites are luxurious oases of comfort and convenience, offering pristine new bathrooms and spacious balconies with views of Trinity Inlet or Cairns Esplanade and the unique cityscape and blue-green mountain ranges beyond. Stay connected with the latest technology in the fully-equipped business centre. Enjoy relaxed, alfresco dining at the award-winning Mondo Café Bar and Grill on the waterfront, or discover authentic italian flavours at "Donninis "Simply Italian". Experience modern, tropical, paradise today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Cairns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cairns Hotel Cairns
- Hilton International Cairns
- Cairns Hilton International