We stayed at the pacific in July 2014 and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The room was comfortable with everything you need for a short or long stay. Views are great. It is in a central location with walking distance to the marina for your reef adventure. With a tour agent at the base of the Hotel, Fred will look after you for adventure and value for money.Great cafes and restaurants are within walking distance (in particular Perrottas cafe and Rattle and Hum bar and grill) The Reef casino is just across the road with the popular Esplanade Lagoon 1 block away. We stayed six nights with no need for car hire.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, location, location. The Pacific Hotel Cairns is conveniently located on the picturesque Esplanade overlooking Trinity Harbour and opposite the departure terminal to the Great Barrier Reef. Only a short walk to the resort style Esplanade Lagoon, waterfront boardwalks, tropical parklands, Casino and shopping precinct .Beautifully appointed rooms have balconies offering fantastic views. Onsite is a swimming pool, Sugarcane Rhumbar and Bushfire Flame Grill Restaurant offering Brazilian inspired, Australian style BBQ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pacific Hotel Cairns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific International Cairns
- Hotel Pacific International