This hotel was quite good value - we purchased our night here from wotif.com, and our expectations were more than met.
The room was very clean and tidy, although despite requesting two single beds we were given a king. We contacted reception who immediately gave us another room.
Location was close to the ferry terminal, and just a couple of minutes walk to the main section of the esplanade.
Two negatives - there is no ramp to the front of the hotel, and no automatic doors. Both rather tricky when you are travelling with heavy luggage - in our case it was dive gear. The second negative was no offer of porter service - again would be helpful when travelling with heavy luggage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, location, location. The Pacific Hotel Cairns is conveniently located on the picturesque Esplanade overlooking Trinity Harbour and opposite the departure terminal to the Great Barrier Reef. Only a short walk to the resort style Esplanade Lagoon, waterfront boardwalks, tropical parklands, Casino and shopping precinct .Beautifully appointed rooms have balconies offering fantastic views. Onsite is a swimming pool, Sugarcane Rhumbar and Bushfire Flame Grill Restaurant offering Brazilian inspired, Australian style BBQ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pacific Hotel Cairns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific International Cairns
- Hotel Pacific International