Stayed here last winter, a last minute booking online secured us an excellent rate for a deluxe corner suite with breakfast included. Our prime requirement in Cairns was staying somewhere in the heart of the city with a balcony and sea view and this didn't disappoint. In fact, we so loved our room we forfeited our planned dinner out and popped out for takeaways and a wine and stayed in to enjoy a movie in the luxury of our room! Large king bed, wrap around balconies with sliding doors and stunning views. Couch seating and roomy bathroom. Wifi was free but agonisingly slow, and check out problematic as computers were down, but otherwise couldn't fault this stay -topped off by a fabulous breakfast - free onsite carparking, and helpful staff. Just wish we were here for more than one night!
- Also Known As:
- Pacific International Cairns
- Hotel Pacific International
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, location, location. The Pacific International is conveniently located on the picturesque Esplanade overlooking Trinity Harbour and opposite the departure terminal to the Great Barrier Reef. Only a short walk to the resort style Esplanade Lagoon, waterfront boardwalks, tropical parklands, Casino and shopping precinct .Beautifully appointed rooms have balconies offering fantastic views. Onsite is a swimming pool, tour desk Sugarcane Rhumbar and.Bushfire Flame Grill Restaurant offering Brazilian inspired, Australian style BBQ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Pacific Hotel Cairns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.