This was my 2nd stay here and was quite disappointed. I paid extra for an executive room located on the 11th floor which in hindsight was a bad idea. The room was located next door to the service room and we were woken early by the staff going in and out of the room. The worst was being woken at 5.30am by loud banging noises that sounded like workmen moving heavy objects on the roof above. This continued for about an hour. The hotel has a good restaurant and bar that are a reasonably priced for breakfast and dinner. Wifi is accessible for a fee - why can't large hotels give free internet access? The small boutique hotels and b&bs provide it at no charge.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific International Cairns
- Hotel Pacific International
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, location, location. The Pacific International is conveniently located on the picturesque Esplanade overlooking Trinity Harbour and opposite the departure terminal to the Great Barrier Reef. Only a short walk to the resort style Esplanade Lagoon, waterfront boardwalks, tropical parklands, Casino and shopping precinct .Beautifully appointed rooms have balconies offering fantastic views. Onsite is a swimming pool, tour desk Sugarcane Rhumbar and.Bushfire Flame Grill Restaurant offering Brazilian inspired, Australian style BBQ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Pacific Hotel Cairns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.