Hotel was reasonably clean and location is good. Stayed 2 nights one on Sunday and the other on the following Tuesday night.
Got to say it has the worst shower I have ever experienced. You need to run around to get wet and while you are doing that the little water you get goes from third degree burns to frost bite.
Mentioned this to staff at reception who were not very interested and advised me to comment on this site.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific International Cairns
- Hotel Pacific International
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, location, location. The Pacific International is conveniently located on the picturesque Esplanade overlooking Trinity Harbour and opposite the departure terminal to the Great Barrier Reef. Only a short walk to the resort style Esplanade Lagoon, waterfront boardwalks, tropical parklands, Casino and shopping precinct .Beautifully appointed rooms have balconies offering fantastic views. Onsite is a swimming pool, tour desk Sugarcane Rhumbar and.Bushfire Flame Grill Restaurant offering Brazilian inspired, Australian style BBQ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Pacific Hotel Cairns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.