The location is excellent! A couple hundred yards from the dive docks and a couple of blocks from the Esplanade and restaurants and bars. The hotel is pretty good. The best thing we liked about it was the pool and the balcony. Our balcony had water views so it was nice to hang out there. The biggest gripe we had was the cheap plastic chairs on the balcony and lack of a small table. If you're going to have chairs, how about adding a $10 plastic table. It would be nice to have a place to set your drinks. The room did have a fridge which was nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, location, location. The Pacific Hotel Cairns is conveniently located on the picturesque Esplanade overlooking Trinity Harbour and opposite the departure terminal to the Great Barrier Reef. Only a short walk to the resort style Esplanade Lagoon, waterfront boardwalks, tropical parklands, Casino and shopping precinct .Beautifully appointed rooms have balconies offering fantastic views. Onsite is a swimming pool, Sugarcane Rhumbar and Bushfire Flame Grill Restaurant offering Brazilian inspired, Australian style BBQ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pacific Hotel Cairns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific International Cairns
- Hotel Pacific International