“Awesome & Unexpected” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Duvall, WA
“Awesome & Unexpected”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

I had the kim chee stew. Wow, it was hot. My husband had the spicy pork; it was really good but really spicy. They know how to make it hot. Really good food.

Visited July 2014

Cairns, Australia
“Always excellent ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Can't believe I haven't reviewed before, corea corea is always fantastic, very fast and amazing value, must eat! Might go again today

Innisfail, Australia
“Always excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Never thought as an English men, I would be tempted to love any other cuisine. However, my wife has discovered this tiny little eatery when passing through the Orchid Plaza. We stopped for a quick lunch with no expectations. The service at the counter was very fast and friendly even though the place looked busy. We didn't wait long at all, and when our food arrived, t was sizzling hot and really, really tasty. Great value for money. Next time, we will bring over our friends and try the kimchi pancake!!! Great job Corea Corea!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Perth, Australia
“Sizzling hot great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

Our family of three dined on Saturday evening at this quaint korean hideaway which we came across while strolling to woollies. It's very close to both Pullman hotels. The seating area is limited and no highchairs available, but we made do and there is enough room for strollers. The restaurant is popular and I'm glad we arrived at 6:30 before it became very busy. The staff are friendly, polite and provide fantastic service. I believe they take bookings as we had noticed two tables were reserved. The bibimbap was tasty and fun to stir in the hot stone bowl, and fantastic to keep the meal warm while we feed ourselves and mr. toddler. The bbq beef hotplate was just as morish. Very good servings as two dishes satisfied the three of us. We will definitely be back to try another dish.

“I love corea corea”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

The food here is so good. Piping hot and fresh. I love the hot stone bowls and plates. I love how fast you get your food. My number one eats in Cairns.

Visited July 2014