“Abundantly yummy” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Cairns
“Abundantly yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

Laid back atmosphere, seriously good food. Ask for an extra plate and share your meal with a friend, it's huge! Everything fresh and healthy.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Melbourne, Australia
“A little whacky but great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

A slightly alternative cafe venue with a hippy vibe, the food is varied and very tasty. I'm not sure whether the chef at the time was american but my meal reminded me of some of the large wholesome diner meals I've had over in the states.

The service and delivery was a little slow (overall we would have been there almost an hour) so don't go if in a hurry or very hungry. If you aren't however in a hurry, the food is worth the wait.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Portland, Oregon
“Not as good as I'd hoped”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

I'd really wanted to like this place based on good reviews and the food I saw coming out of the kitchen when I went. So much of it did look great! Unfortunately, the service was surly/sullen and my omelet was so over-salted it was nearly inedible. I did very much enjoy the latte (well made), but overall, I was disappointed in comparison to my expectations.

Visited August 2012
Sydney
“Amazing fresh food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

The food is so fresh it is almost alive. Great flavours, a bit small in service but well worth the wait. A great bunch of Hippies in the kitchen and everyone is happy to help and serve. very generous serves

Visited July 2012
Berkhamsted
“a good lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

Its quite a walk from the Esplanade but a short taxi ride does the trick,The food is spectacular and I got to speak to the son of the lady who worked there. All the courses are large I had a vegan salad wow! thats what I call a salad so many places around the world give you a few bits of rockets and call that salad not this place this place they give you something that resembles artwork, all sorts of drinks from fabulous smoothies to juices to coffees to herbals, and once again the people are very friendly. Its run by a Russian guy you can see them working hard in the back''

Excellent food excellent value I loved it there

• Visited January 2012