We liked the following:
- nice rooms, very spacious
- well equipped kitchen, large fridge
- comfortable beds (the best we experienced on our entire trip)
- fantastic view from the balcony
We were not especially fond of the following:
- expensive parking (AUD25/night)
- very bland and unpleasant outside of the rooms. A picture or a painting would be nice.
- professional but a bit unfriendly personnel at the reception
- expensive WIFI in the room
- the swimming pool on the 5th floor was dirty and uncared for (the lap pool on floor 2 was fine)
We'll be back. But: Dear managers, spice up the hallways, they're depressive. And install fre WIFI.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oaks Charlotte Towers is the prime Brisbane accommodation, located within the city’s business and financial district within walking distance to the shopping heart of Queen Street Mall and the gentler pace of the City Botanic Gardens. Stylishly incorporating creature comforts and modern technology, Oaks Charlotte Towers still displays the ornate facade of the original 19th century architecture. The hotel is popular with both leisure and corporate travellers, offering one and two bedroom apartments all boasting well appointed kitchens and full-width windows with spectacular river and city aspects. Some rooms have alfresco balconies which provide an extra dimension to panoramic views of the skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Oaks Charlotte Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Charlotte Towers Hotel Brisbane