“DO NOT GO HERE!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Broome, Australia
“DO NOT GO HERE!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

We found this restaurant online and thought it would be similar to a pancake house we ate at pretty much every night in Adelaide. How wrong we were!!! It was absolutely BOILING hot and when we asked why the staff member said "Oh, the air conditioner's broken and we've just been busy so haven't found anyone to fix it yet." So, we hurriedly ordered drinks (two lemon, lime and bitters) only to wait half an hour for them to come out. Why mum and I didn't just walk out I don't know but we were hoping the pancakes would make up for it. When the drinks came out, I took a sip of mine and struggled to to spit it out! It just tasted like alcohol! I'm 16 and quite small-framed and have never had alcohol in my life. We had actually asked for 'weak' LLBs so I would hate to see what their definition of 'strong' would be. Anyways, we ordered our pancakes but were told they could not do a vegetarian version of the spinach, ham and cheese pancake because all their mixes are pre-packed. Ew. So we ended up ordering the potato pancakes with hollandaise, a basket of chips and a dessert. They took about an hour to come out and all dishes were disgraceful! The hollandaise was off, the chips were burnt and the dessert was too sickly and the cream was melted. The pancakes were stodgy and tasted worse than the ones from McDonalds. Please, head my advice and DO NOT GO HERE!! Trust me, I ended up so sick after this meal it wasn't funny.

• Visited December 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
“Over priced”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

So over priced here and service was not good, staff seem not to care or wanted to wait on us, so we walked out.

Visited April 2013
“Yummy food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

Went for breakfast with group of friends.Pancakes with maple syrup were divine,as was the hash brown.Great atmosphere and staff friendly and efficient.Keep meaning to go back as we had a very enjoyable visit.Highly recommend.

Brisbane, Australia
“Delicious treats all night long!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Great food, cool vibe but usually quite busy. Worth it though if you are a lover of waffles or pancakes! There are some amazing dishes! Try the caramel/Belgium waffles and ice-cream, AMAZING!

Visited December 2012
“Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I must say it has been a while since I visited here,but in saying that I have been a regular for many years,food is very tasty,the short stack my favourite.Very filling.the atmosphere is great,very unusual setting and lovely.