“excellent meal here with our friends” 4 of 5 stars

(07) 3254 2388
Improve this listing
Ranked #423 of 3,115 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
leighton buzzard
“excellent meal here with our friends”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

We had one of their set menus which was very good value and there was plenty of it.
Staff were very attentive.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Brisbane, Australia
“Best Indian restaurant in Brisbane”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Similar to my experiences at Maya da Dhaba in Sydney, this is an outstanding Indian restaurant in my hometown of Brisbane. I've eaten here 3 or 4 times now and it's always a delight. I come here with my family and sometimes with friends. It's always very busy here, so make sure you book ahead. Even the Indian cricket team has dined here more than once when in town. The curries are packed full of flavour and are nice and spicy, I love a hot lamb vindaloo and naan bread. You can also BYO wine. Excellent!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Gladstone, Australia
“fantastic indian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

Mango chicken was amazing, loved the butter chicken. They delivered to our hotel from the "eatnow" website, they were very friendly, prompt delivery, we ate here several times during our stay

Visited March 2014
Brisbane, Australia
“Go to Indian - no problems with internet orders”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

I've been going here for about 10 years and recently started using their internet ordering service. I hadn't had a problem ordering this way and have done so at least half a dozen times. I find it easier to do it directly through their website than the Eat Now website.

Favourites are pumpkin and spinach curry, chicken nariyal and the peshwari nann.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“internet order”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

I hope that you'll submit my review because people need to know what is happening in real life. I will never ever order my meals via Internet. Restaurants use a middle company to manage orders, so by the time you receive your order, well you have to expect like us 3 hours, yes 3 hours. And it's not the restaurants' fault neither the middle company who take your money. OUTRAGEOUS !!! The meals itself well we didn't enjoy, sick in my stomach, kids hungry and angry, stressed by the experience. Please respect your customers and stick to your promises as on your website it says 60 minutes delivery.

• Visited December 2013