“Appalling Service and Never Been So Poorly Treated And Overpriced Food” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Casablanca Brasserie Bar Cafe & Cellar Club

Ranked #2,111 of 3,101 Restaurants in Brisbane
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Brisbane, Australia
“Appalling Service and Never Been So Poorly Treated And Overpriced Food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2011 via mobile

We booked the restaurant for 630 on a Sunday night. We arrived to find the place pretty full. No one greeted us. Everyone was sitting glum faced waiting for their meals. My wife went to get a menu and the waitress came over and said "There is a delay in the kitchen so I do not want to hear you complain because I have told you" on a stern voice. We were so taken back with the rudeness. We sat and waited an hour for the entree. I had calamari that was obviously taken straight out of the frozen box and put in the microwave. Wife had chips which were ok. We ordered a Sirloin Steak each with potato and veges. We got a cold potato some lettuce leaves and a steak that was tender but grisly. Needless to say we ate it albeit not much of the cold potato. All I can say is that for $26.50 per steak and $10.50 for the calamari you would feel ripped off as it was basically a counter meal. The woman who greeted us was not to be seen when we paid and needless to day I doubt I will ever see her again as if this is the standard of meal they serve I cannot see it lasting. Avoid it as there are much better places across the road or down the street.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere