Husband and I greatly enjoyed an Executive Club Room for 5 nights Tues to Sun in early June. First three nights in club lounge were very quiet last two busier. As noted in other reviews although happy hours start at 5.30 on all nights food did not come out for considerable amount of time. When they did come out the canapés were consistently intricate tasty and well presented, but small in size and quantity. Suggestions to management would be to provide more filling alternatives that were provided at 5.30 when the lounge opens for evening service. Cheese platters, dried fruit, dips, maybe even sushi would allow people to relax from the time they get there with the more intricate offerings as a highlight. A fridge with mixer drinks such as soda water, lemonade etc there on offer rather than two bottles of each in an ice bucket, with patrons having to continually ask for replenishments from staff. I don't think I am alone in not wanting to trouble staff when I can do things for myself. Having said that the staff in the lounge were consistently helpful and friendly. Self service of wine and spirits in lounge was a great touch that is not always the case. Breakfast in lounge was a limited smorgasbord but staff continuously offered to get any additional items you required.
Club room was very well presented and the inclusion of free wifi and a complimentary selection of an item from the minibar each day was amazing and very much appreciated and made it extremely appealing to have a club room. Well done Management.
Pullman Brisbane seems to be trying extremely hard to provide a consistently excellent service and product. I found this attitude so refreshing and unusual. I get the distinct impression that this hotel and management team are paying more than lip service to requesting feedback and growing their reputation and niche in the market. We look forward to our next stay at Pullman Brisbane.
- Also Known As:
- Citigate King George Square Brisbane Hotel
- Citigate King George Square Brisbane Hotel Brisbane
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish Brisbane accommodation located within walking distance of the Queen Street Mall shopping precinct offering guests a full range of services and facilities in relaxed yet sophisticated surroundings. Facilities include restaurant, cafe and bar, fully equipped gymnasium, rooftop swimming pool and Brisbane's largest hotel conference and meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, ACCOR, Tingo, Otel, Agoda, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Pullman Brisbane King George Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.