I booked this hotel via wotif.com. It's quite an old hotel on the outside but the lobby area has been refurbished and is quite nice. The room was a little outdated and daggy and the hallways look like they're from the 80's but all in all the room looked very roomy and comfortable.
We only stayed the 1 night and came back quite late but even at 1am we couldn't get any sleep. It seemed that if anyone, anywhere in the entire hotel flushed a toilet or washed their hands you could hear it. The hotel has been poorly designed from the outset with not only the neighbouring rooms bathroom right next to the bed but all the pipes run inside the wall near the bed too. The noise of water rushing in the pipes is SO LOUD it's impossible to sleep. Also we could hear room doors banging throughout the night. When I told the staff about it at 2am and again in the morning they just said 'oh yeah it's an old building, not much you can do.' Never, ever again!
- Also Known As:
- Citigate King George Square Brisbane Hotel
- Citigate King George Square Brisbane Hotel Brisbane
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish Brisbane accommodation located within walking distance of the Queen Street Mall shopping precinct offering guests a full range of services and facilities in relaxed yet sophisticated surroundings. Facilities include restaurant, cafe and bar, fully equipped gymnasium, rooftop swimming pool and Brisbane's largest hotel conference and meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Tingo, Otel, Agoda, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Pullman Brisbane King George Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.