“island” 4 of 5 stars

Brisbane, Australia
5 attraction reviews
“island”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

it is a very nice place to go and enjoy. the journey to this place is also a very long and interesting.

• Polish first
“The best memories in Brisbane”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I was a student studying English in Brisbane for 4 months. I've been here 3 times with my friends who come from all of the world. I don't know if you go there through day trip tour or touristic centre it will show JUST magnificent landscape.. but if you go there to be relaxed and have a fun with your lovely friends and lovers it will be the best place in Queensland! Seriously it is in my case :)
Most of people visit Lookout point(where main beach is) of my lovely Straddie but there are several beaches on the way. You can choose one of them. I've been in Cylinder beach for my farewell day with my friends and it was the best memory I've ever had in Australia.
You have to know you are lucky to go there :) Please say hello to Straddie instead of me.. Greetings from Korea!

Visited October 2012
Logan City Queensland
29 attraction reviews
“Pleasant but not outstanding”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Though this area is idyllic and picturesque and most enjoyable it is not the easiest to get to and by no means competitive with the compelling offers in South East Asian countries that include the mystery of foreign lands and inclusive of an airfare in the "deal". We really need to develope our tourism services to at least come up to the standard of enthusiasm delivered by South East Asian countries, Canada, the United States and especially that demonstrated so well and effectively in New Zealand.

Brisbane, Australia
7 attraction reviews
“Fun fun fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Beaches, caravan park accommodations, room to move. what more can i say, it was relaxing, cane toads are friendly, cat in caravan park was friendly. The weather was great at the time, yeah I liked it lol

Nerang, Australia
16 attraction reviews
“I guess it has changed a lot since I was there.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Mine was just a day trip. So I can not give a good report. The cabins that where there, looked good. I would have liked to go & stay a few days. How ever I believe the government has closed it. such ashame as it would have been a nice place to get away from it all. very quite.