Stayed two weeks in January 2014 and I'm not a fan. The room itself was just OK. It was fairly large two bedroom with full kitchen, well stocked, and washer and dryer. The carpets were noticeably worn in places. The "king" beds were twins pushed together with an impossible stiff lump down the middle. The front desk staff were untrained and absent at night. Parking was a nightmare as there are too few designated spots in the garage. The weather was quite hot, in the nineties, and the air conditioner was inadequate. There are no dining or beverage services at the hotel and they give you a printed statement upon your arrival that any guest found with too much wine or beer in their room will be expelled! The worst complaint goes to the cleaning staff. We were assured that we had daily maid service, but in fact we had only beds made and clean towels. I had to "special request" if I wanted vacuuming. They never cleaned countertops, bathroom, or dusted in the living room. If you want to rent an apartment in Brisbane for a week you might want to look elsewhere. If you want something more like a hotel, definitely cross this property off your list.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in Brisbane’s financial, entertainment and shopping precinct, Oaks Lexicon Apartments provide a striking balance of modern, self-contained accommodation, a picturesque city setting and quality onsite amenities, perfectly suited to all types of stays. Providing an idyllic mix of city and valley, Oaks Lexicon Apartments sit between the CBD and Fortitude Valley, located on the corner of Ann and Wharf Streets. Surrounded by countless restaurants, cafes, bars, nightclubs and boutiques as well as some of Brisbane’s most popular cultural and tourist attractions including Chinatown, Queen Street Mall, Eagle Street Pier, Treasury Casino and South Bank, our hotel is a great choice for a weekend away, weeklong stay or extended holiday. Oaks Lexicon Apartments are just a short walk to Central Station, various bus terminals and the CityCat – Brisbane’s unique river transportation system – ensuring guests have easy access to all the nearby hot spots. Comprising a selection of one and two bedroom, self-contained apartments, Oaks Lexicon Apartments are stylishly designed and feature full kitchen and laundry facilities, private and spacious balconies overlooking the vibrant city, reverse cycle air conditioning, Internet access and contemporary decor. Our hotel also boasts a number of popular leisure facilities, perfect for a touch of recreation and relaxation, including a heated swimming pool, barbeque facilities, entertaining area and a fully equipped gymnasium. Oaks Lexicon Apartments also offers onsite car parking for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Oaks Lexicon Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Lexicon Apartment Hotel Brisbane
- Oaks Lexicon Apartment Brisbane
- Hotel Oaks Lexicon Apartment