I recently rented out 2 apartments at oaks lexicon Brisbane for my 21st birthday. I had 7 people in one of the rooms for pre drinks before we went out on town. All of these people were added to the list at reception at sign in and it was accepted by the reception staff. There was only 3 people in the room all afternoon up until about 8:30 pm listening to some music and watching the rugby union. The other 4 arrived and we started drinking before we were going to head out at about 11 pm. We were definitely not quiet but I think it was pretty considerate considering it was 9:30 on a Saturday night In the middle of Brisbane. We had a knock on the door which I answered and I was clearly told this is our last warning and they would like us to turn off the music and shut the balcony door. Knowing we had all been drinking and lived hours away from Brisbane we immediately shut the door and turned the music off after the warning. It must have only been about 10 minutes later the same guy was up with a bodyguard saying we had the vacate where I explained our situation and that we had listened to instruction but still we were told to go or police would be called. We listened and cooperated and moved up to my other unit upstairs to place our things and think about what we were going to do. We didn't even have a chance to open the doors or turn the music on when we were given our "first and final warning" immediately, knowing we were going to get kicked out if we stayed here any longer we left straight away. This was a rude shock and left me pretty upset at the start of my birthday evening knowing most of my money paying for two rooms had been wasted. Apart from that a nice place to sit and read a book and go to sleep.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Lexicon Apartment Hotel
- Oaks Lexicon Apartment Hotel Brisbane
- Oaks Lexicon Apartment Brisbane
- Hotel Oaks Lexicon Apartment
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of the CBD, offering perfect affordable Brisbane accommodation and one of Brisbane’s most contemporary buildings is Oaks Lexicon. Oaks Lexicon combines the outstanding facilities of a modern luxury hotel with the privacy and spaciousness of fully self contained one and two bedroom apartments, all with state-of-the-art kitchen facilities. The generous sized apartments are perfect for an intimate dinner party but cosy enough for a romantic rendezvous too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Oaks Lexicon Apartment reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.