“Very safe, a lot of care for your well being” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 164 Activities in Brisbane
Type: Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Go Dive Brisbane is Brisbane's premier PADI Instructor Development Centre and PADI TecRec Centre . Founded in 2000, Go Dive Brisbane has a reputation for quality instruction and advice, professionalism, value and most importantly, safety. Go Dive Brisbane is locally owned and operated which focuses on providing the Brisbane diver the most modern professional Scuba Diving in Australia. Go Dive Brisbane offers scuba diving day trips and charters onboard Go Dive's own 13metre purpose built boat, DiveQuest. Dive trips are offered on both weekends and weekdays, and can be conducted as a double or triple dive trip. Explore the incredible diving available in South East Queensland, with dive sites located of North Stradbroke Island and Moreton Island including Flat Rock, Shag Rock, Boat Rock, Middle Reef, Manta Ray Bommie, Curtin Artificial Reef, Cementco, and Flinders Reef.
Brisbane, Australia
“Very safe, a lot of care for your well being”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

The weather permitted us to go to a fantastic location near straddy, where we got to swim with numerous manta rays, sting rays, sharks and fish. Go dive are a very proffessional group I find, and they care a lot about your safety. If a diver experiences sea sickness they are really accommodating and all staff do everything they can to help. My Dive computer broke and they supplied me with a spare immediately. Also very precise on Dive Times and surface intervals. No wonder you have to book with Go Dive a month in advance.

Visited February 2014

Brisbane, Australia
“Great experiance all around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

I have had a couple of dives with Go Dive and bought my gear from them, great gear great experience and great diving. all in all couldn't be happier

Visited February 2014

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

I have completed dive certifications with Go Dive and have also been out on a couple of recreational dives. They are awesome. All the people involved are friendly, fun, helpful and patient (when I was on course :P ). They go to some great dive sites in Moreton Bay and sometimes up to the Sunny Coast.

I would dive again with Go Dive again in a heartbeat and I would definitely go more certifications with Go Dive

Visited August 2013
3 attraction reviews
“Friendly, professional, safe, knowledgeable, new adventures and friends every trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

After my husband finally convinced me to take up scuba diving in 2011 I am so happy that we chose to do it all through Go Dive! As a very, very nervous beginner under going my open water I was fortunate to have the best there is giving me guidance, patience, sharing their knowledge and giving me the confidence to get in the water and really show me what diving is all about 'magic under the sea'. Successfully passing my Open water thanks to Mark at Go Dive we have been diving most weeks ever since completing our advance, joining the many dive weekends and social events meeting some fantastic people all with the amazing team at Go Dive. We feel so lucky to have such awesome marine life on our doorstep and being able to learn about it every time we safely enter the water with Go Dive. My confidence has grown so much in the water thanks to the friendly, professional team at Go Dive, even for our dive kit we wouldn't go anywhere else with all the advice and great service received. Currently 6 months pregnant and desperately on count down to my next dive. If you haven't already get yourself booked on some Go Dive trips or if in the area I love popping in to say G'Day to the team! Happy diving.

Visited July 2013
4 attraction reviews
“The Best diving in Australia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

My wife and I have dived with several different dive companies in many locations in Australia and we're always pleased to get back out with Go Dive!

The dive crew are always highly trained and knowledgeable and are also friendly and helpful.

The dive boat is always well maintained and has fantastic space for divers and kit, combined with multiple entry points this makes getting into the water a breeze!
I'm always relieved that Go Dive put safety first with their dive trips.

The dive shop is full stocked with everything a diver could want or need and the staff certainly know their stuff. There is never a rush on sales and the staff will spend as much time as needed in order to make sure the correct kit is chosen. The kit sold is also of the highest order for rec divers.

To sum up, if I had to pick one dive company to dive with for the rest of my life in Australia it would be Go Dive.

Keep up the awesome work guys!

Visited June 2013