“Fresh seafood” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #646 of 2,980 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: Seafood
“Fresh seafood”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

I eat here quite often, and am still tasting my way through the selections, but have found some dishes are really delicious and others were really terrible.
From the menu the Grilled chicken burger is delicious and at under $10 makes great value for money, i have had this on many occassions and will keep going back. I can also recommend the fish chowder $14.50 which is full of fresh seafood goodies including muscles, salmon, whitefish, scallops and prawns, it's served with thick toast bread and the best part it's made from scratch to order, perfect for a cold day. Both the grilled calamari salad and grilled fish burgers also delicious, we're it falls apart for me, is with the fish and chip deep fried options, I have had the trades lunch which consist of crumbed fish, calamari and chips and ive tried the salt and pepper calamari, and deep fried whitebait with aioli. All of these options have been less than satisfying in taste and usually leave e feeling quiet ill, especially the whitebait, I vow never again. Price for normal serve of fish and chips for 2 people with a soft drink cost close to $50 :( they charge for the tartare, sauces etc.

Visited May 2013