I stayed at the Rydges for just one night in February to attend an event at the Convention Centre. Service was good, there were no issues with me dropping off my car early in the morning to the valet despite not checking in until that afternoon. The room itself was nice enough, the bathroom is starting to look a little tired and the complimentary toiletries did not appear to be new - i.e. shampoo half empty. We ordered room service late at night and the service was prompt and the food was lovely. Overall we had a great stay at Rydges and if I ever need to stay in the area again I wouldn't hesitate at booking at there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges South Bank is situated in Brisbane’s most enviable location, the South Bank arts and entertainment precinct. The hotel adjoins with the Brisbane Convention Centre via a walkway, it is only a few minutes walk to the Queensland Performing Arts Centre, the Queensland Museum, State Library of Queensland and the new magnificent Gallery of Modern Art. Downtown Brisbane, Treasury Casino and the Queen Street Mall are an easy 10 minute stroll away. With Bacchus South Bank & CBD Cafe, Bar and Dining both located at Rydges you don't need to go far for a fantastic food and beverage selection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Venere, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Rydges South Bank Brisbane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges South Bank Brisbane Hotel Brisbane
- Rydges South Bank Hotel Brisbane
- Brisbane Rydges South Bank