What this hotel lacks in luxury is made up for with the staff friendly and helpful.
Large room great city views
Bathrooms basic but good quality shampoo soaps etc. request city views
Close to almost everything
Swimming at south bank, markets, cafes, movies, museums, opera, ballet, state library, parks, walkways and river boats and city cats all at your door step. Connected via internal access to convention centre. 2 minutes to QPAC. Trains next door - hence city view not train track view.
Cafe on site, concierge knowledgable and very helpful and friendly.
Not a five star hotel but very comfortable
Location makes this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges South Bank is situated in Brisbane’s most enviable location, the South Bank arts and entertainment precinct. The hotel adjoins with the Brisbane Convention Centre via a walkway, it is only a few minutes walk to the Queensland Performing Arts Centre, the Queensland Museum, State Library of Queensland and the new magnificent Gallery of Modern Art. Downtown Brisbane, Treasury Casino and the Queen Street Mall are an easy 10 minute stroll away. With Bacchus South Bank & CBD Cafe, Bar and Dining both located at Rydges you don't need to go far for a fantastic food and beverage selection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Rydges South Bank Brisbane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges South Bank Brisbane Hotel Brisbane
- Rydges South Bank Hotel Brisbane
- Brisbane Rydges South Bank