We are regulars at Rydges South Bank and really wanted to leave a review to say thanks to the entire team! As Rydges members you get the whole package of a late checkout and welcome back drink which is nice - but have also had upgrades as well. Breakfast is always good value here whether in room service or the buffet. Location is fantastic right in the middle of Southbank for eating, drinking and cultural events. They ahve good deals with sows plus room as well. Parking is expensive - but that's Brisbane! Close to cross river ferry to get around Brisbane. We styaed once the night before a cruise and the ship was delayed until alte in the night and they let us have the room till 7pm with no extra charge! Staff all friendly and overall a great value for money with spacious rooms and balconies.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges South Bank is situated in Brisbane’s most enviable location, the South Bank arts and entertainment precinct. The hotel adjoins with the Brisbane Convention Centre via a walkway, it is only a few minutes walk to the Queensland Performing Arts Centre, the Queensland Museum, State Library of Queensland and the new magnificent Gallery of Modern Art. Downtown Brisbane, Treasury Casino and the Queen Street Mall are an easy 10 minute stroll away. With Bacchus South Bank & CBD Cafe, Bar and Dining both located at Rydges you don't need to go far for a fantastic food and beverage selection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Rydges South Bank Brisbane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges South Bank Brisbane Hotel Brisbane
- Rydges South Bank Hotel Brisbane
- Brisbane Rydges South Bank