“Great experience, highly recommend” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #119 of 166 Activities in Brisbane
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba diving experiences in Brisbane, Gold Coast & further afield. We offer PADI courses from Scuba Diver and Open Water through to Professional, sidemount diving, and technical diving, and everything in between. There's some fantastic diving around Brisbane, Gold Coast & Sunshine Coast, and we run regular trips, including night dives, boat dives & shore dives, all with knowledgeable instructors & divemasters. You'll find something for everyone from the beginner to seasoned professional. We stock a range of dive gear, and you'll find our prices are hard to beat.
“Great experience, highly recommend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

Very happy with all aspects, cheap, quick and pretty straightforward with a knowledgable instructor.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Brisbane, Australia
“Open water Diving course”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

Great value, a few mates and myself completed our course a few weeks back. The major draw cards are that the training was done in small groups, we had 4 people in total and it was a memorable weekend. Extreamly knowledgable instructor whom explained everything well and conducted the course extreamly professionally while still making the course alot of fun.

Visited February 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Brisbane, Australia
“Thoroughly recommended! Learn to dive with these guys!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

I did my PADI Open Water course with Pure Dive and I loved it - had a great time and went on one of their Scuba diving trips to the HMAS Brisbane and loved that also. Surprisingly good price too. Would recommend to anyone looking to learn to dive in Brisbane, Gold Coast, etc. Fun, friendly and great fun! I'll be back for sure.

Thanks again

Visited November 2012
Adelaide, Australia
“Looking forward to my next dive with Pure Dive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

I did my Open Water Cert with Pure Dive in May and had a fantastic time. I learnt so much and felt very confident when I got back in the water in Mexico in July for the first time after my course. I had all the other divers looking on to how I set up the tank. Martin is a fantastic instructor and always made everyone feel very welcome. I live in Adelaide so I only get a chance to dive with Pure Dive when I'm visiting Brisbane. But I will be sure to dive with them again soon. Thanks again.

Visited May 2012
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
“Great Weekend - will dive with them again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

Great price for the Open Water Dive Course and also for buying dive gear. All round great experience and cant wait to go diving with them again. Would highly recommend.

Visited December 2012