We stayed overnight for my recent birthday weekend in room 1906. The view of the river was great and we could see the Story Bridge. Unfortunately when we returned to our room after dinner the lights on the bridge had been turned off due to Earthhour, so didnt get to enjoy the view by night.
The reception and concierge service were excellent from the moment we drove in till we drove away the next day. I ordered a pillow from the pillow menu and it was with us with in 10 minutes.
Our room was very well appointed with everything you would expect, the room was a little small for the price we paid and we found the airconditioning to be warm overnight.
The breakfast room by the river was great and the selection was good. I did have an issue though with waiting in the Lobby for 20 minutes, along with a lot of other parties, to be given a table, when we entered the breakfast room there were not a lot of tables with people at them eating and there were a lot of people waiting in the Lobby. I think a little more efficiency is needed here to get the tables turned around faster.
Given my few comments we did enjoy our stay at the Stamford Plaza and will stay again
- Also Known As:
- Stamford Plaza Brisbane Hotel
- Stamford Plaza Brisbane Hotel Brisbane
- Stamford Plaza Hotel Brisbane
- Brisbane Stamford Plaza Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Stamford Plaza Brisbane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.