Chose to stay here because of the location. Close to Suncorp Stadium and train station across the road. Room was nice. looked as though it had been partically refurbished with new carpet and paint which made the room feel neat and tidy. The room had the basic utensils in the kitchen and as was expected and the bed was comfortable. Good place to stay if you just need the room to sleep but not alot of facilities with the hotel, however i was not there to stay in the hotel the entire time. Would reccomend staying here.
- Also Known As:
- Abbey Apartments Hotel
- Abbey Apartments Brisbane
- Abbey Apartments Hotel Brisbane
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Abbey Apartments are located in the hub of the Brisbane CBD directly opposite the Brisbane Transit Centre. Only a short walk to the Brisbane Convention Centre, Suncorp Stadium, Queen Street Mall and Roma Street Parklands. The Apartments are fully furnished and self contained with an open plan design with a separate bedroom. Enjoy the convenience of apartment style accommodation with a range of recreational facilities such as the swimming pool, spa and sauna. The Abbey Apartments are the ideal location from which to base yourself while on business or pleasure in Brisbane. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Abbey On Roma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.