“Lovely heritage hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Treasury Hotel & Casino

You added Treasury Hotel & Casino to your Saves list
Treasury Hotel & Casino
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   130 William Street, Brisbane, Queensland 4001, Australia   |
Ranked #24 of 164 Hotels in Brisbane
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Canberra
“Lovely heritage hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

Can only agree with all of the positive statements already made. Great place to stay in the centre of Brisbane, handy to everything, with very helpful concierge and staff. Room was lovely, casino just across the park had interesting bars and restaurants. Highly recommend!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
DutyManagerTreasury, Manager at Treasury Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, October 18, 2014
Thank you for taking the time in providing your thoughts on your recent stay with Treasury Casino & Hotel. I really appreciate the feedback.

The central location of the Hotel is certainly the main quality that many of our guests look for. I have shared your comments with all concerned and I know they will appreciate the recognition.

We do hope to welcome you back to Treasury Casino and Hotel – there will always be a warm welcome waiting.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Canberra, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights. The room was beautiful with high ceilings. My room had small balcony with street view. The building is quite elegant.
There is not much variety for breakfast at the restaurant downstairs so recommend to try other places in the city.

• Stayed June 2014

I am pleased to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with Treasury Casino & Hotel. I have shared your comments with our Food & Beverage team and I know they will appreciate your feedback.

Townsville, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

A perfectly located hotel with stunning rooms. We had the Parlour King room. Absolutely stunning. The room is beautiful and had everything we required and more.
The staff were courteous and helpful. Room service was outstanding, I ordered a fillet and it was cooked to perfection. Nice and quiet, could not hear other guests around. Will definitely come back.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Naturally I am delighted to learn that we contributed to the enjoyment of your stay. I have shared your comments with all concerned and I know they will appreciate the recognition.

We do hope to welcome you back to the Treasury Casino and Hotel – there will always be a warm welcome waiting.
Mudgee, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

This was a great experience for us. The staff were wonderful, attentive & very helpful. Choosing valet parking was an unexpected bonus and well worth it. The rooms were clean, comfortable and architecturally interesting & in keeping with the history of the building. The location was perfect (walking distance to everything we needed). Would definitely choose to stay here again

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
DutyManagerTreasury, Manager at Treasury Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
Thank you for taking the time in providing your feedback.

I am delighted to learn that we contributed to the enjoyment of your stay. I have shared your comments with all concerned and I know they will appreciate the recognition – thank you for letting me know.

Darwin, Australia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

We should of been warned that twin rooms are facing a very noisy club especially on a Friday night I feel very much the hotel has an obligation to advise their clients of these issues, it's not worth the money you pay for. We definitely won't be returning here. Will have to put up with the noise now until 12:00 haven't experienced this before. Unfortunately we paid upfront and stuck here for another 2 nights.

Room Tip: Sorry can't help you
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time in providing your feedback.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the disappointment during your stay, in particular with the noise from the pub across the laneway and once again thank you for your feedback so we can continue to improve on our service standards.

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

Wy wife and I have stayed in a few room types at this Hotel, however I recommend the King Parlour room the most. Although an old Hotel, it has a charm and level of comfort up with the best of them in Brisbane. The bed is so comfortable, it's hard to get out of it in the morning. The stunning high (very high) ceilings give each room a truly grand, spacious feeling. Room service has always been impressive, and across 4 stays this year and about 8 nights total, we have tried most things on the menu couple of times each. The staff are friendly, helpful, courteous and warm. The valet parking is quick & functional. The only complaint I have is the wi-fi which tends to be pretty unreliable at best, so don't expect to be able to use high volumes of data. Overall the Hotel has a feeling of grandeur complemented by staff that care, delicious food from room service, a quiet room and a very comfortable bed. Highly recommended and we will be back.

Room Tip: King Parlour Room.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time in providing your feedback.

I am delighted to hear you have enjoyed your stay with us at Treasury Casino & Hotel. I have shared your comments with all concerned and I know they will appreciate the recognition – thank you for letting me know.

sydney
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

I have to admit it is one of the best hotels i have stayed at for a while decor wise, location is good the greeting was a bit cold at reception, the rooms are fantastic but you can't get onto the balcony as it is locked being one long veranda i guess security is paramount, bathrooms are big and plush
annoying when 1 lamp did not work a big first world problem !!! it is not cheep but worth it , would stay again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time in providing your feedback.

Been to Treasury Hotel & Casino? Share your experiences!