We (a couple and a visiting friend) stayed at the Hilton in 2 Executive rooms in for 2 nights.
We had a great time, the hotel is very good located, the rooms are great. The executive lounge is nice and provides an excellent breakfast/ evening drinks. Staff is very friendly.
Only downside the concierge service was really slow with our luggage we had to call multiple times in order to get our suitcases delivered to our rooms.
We would stay in the Hilton again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A vision of contemporary design and unpretentious luxury, the Hilton Brisbane is set to emerge from extensive refurbishments as Brisbane’s most up-to-the-moment five star hotel. The revitalised Hilton Brisbane will feature beautifully renovated rooms and suites of enviable calm and sophistication, a welcoming porte cochere to hint at the luxury within, our stunningly reimagined restaurant Vintaged Bar + Grill, and a new, ultra-modern business centre. The Hilton Brisbane is the cities most centrally located hotel, close to central station and located within walking distance to major Brisbane attractions including Queen Street Mall, Queensland Art Gallery, Gallery of Modern Art, South Bank Parklands and Queensland Performing Arts Complex. When you stay with Hilton Brisbane you will be at the heart of a vibrant metropolis that is uniquely Brisbane and unforgettably Hilton. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Brisbane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Brisbane Hotel Brisbane
- Hilton International Brisbane
- Brisbane Hilton International