“Best way to spend an hour of your life!” 5 of 5 stars

+61 408442058
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Guided Harley Davidson tours in and around Brisbane.From an hour ride to see the city sights to an extended tour to capture photographs of our beautiful surrounds, touring on an iconic Harley Davidson gives a unique perspective. All safety gear supplied and with reassurance that Accreditation with the QLD Department of Transport brings, all make for a memorable experience. Our testimonials confirm this is an experience not to be missed.
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
“Best way to spend an hour of your life!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

Dad had the ride of his life on his 75th birthday, thanks to Rod from Double Shot Motorcycle Tours. He couldn't stop talking about his ride for hours afterwards. Rod made sure Dad felt comfortable and a well thought out route by him gave Dad a ride long enough to thoroughly enjoy himself without overdoing it. We really appreciate the consideration Rod gave him. We love the old bloke and admit even though Rod was so professional and confident, we were still a bit nervous to watch him ride off. Dads huge smile told the tale on their return. :-) The spin up to Mt Gravatt Lookout was the highlight - Dad reckons he felt 60 all over again... ;-) Best time he's had in ages and he's hinting already for another ride, same time next year! Thanks again to Rod - he made Dad's 75th birthday one of the most memorable of his life!

Visited June 2012
, Owner at Double Shot Motorcycle Tours, responded to this review, June 27, 2012
G'day Donna, It was my pleasure, I loved taking your Dad out and hearing the stories he has about his riding days. I think that, one of the benefits of running a small business is being able to have the flexibility to cut short, or extend the rides according to the needs of the individual customer and Don seemed to cope really well with it. Being able to measure his comfort with the intercom certainly helped as well, without having to turn around and yell! This also gave me the ability to chatter and get more stories out of him, which by the way, I couldn't get enough of! I love the fact that he felt 60 again. I'll have to start marketing my rides as anti-aging!! (Well I think they are anyway!). Happy Birthday again Don and thanks for your kind words Donna. I too look forward to next years stories....I mean ride....

Brisbane, Australia
“coolest 50th birthday present ever!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

To say my husband enjoyed his surprise harley ride for his 50th birthday is an understatement! He was blown away when Rod turned up on the door step to take him for a 2 hour ride on his gleaming Harley. They rode down to Tamborine Mtn and back and my husband has not stopped raving and smiling about it since. Rod was so warm & friendly and it was a real pleasure to meet him. Would definitely book again with Rod, only next time I will go too!! Thanks so much for making it such a memorable experience for my husband!!

Warm regards

Julie

Visited June 2012
, Owner at Double Shot Motorcycle Tours, responded to this review, June 25, 2012
Hi Julie and "Birthday Boy",

Thanks for inviting Double Shot to play a part in Ross' birthday celebration! I thoroughly enjoyed our ride down to Tamborine. It was great to meet you both and your family. I must say that cruising on a Harley at this time of year is outstanding! Sure it's a little chilly early on, but riding in the middle of the day at the moment is just a cracker... and the old Bearded Dragon Pub is a great pit stop. I think you should definitely think about coming next time too Julie, to cruise along with a spouse, partner, or friend is sooo much fun! Happy 50th again Ross, take care and hope we get out riding again mate. Cheers, Rod.
Queensland, Australia
“Coolest suprise for the Cannon Hill Dental Crew!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

Awesome suprise from our coolest boss! 6 Harley Davidsons roaring into the carpark had every ones attention. We all felt very cool putting on our leathers and jumping on the back of one of these beasts! All the guys were very friendly and made sure we were all safe and having a good time. Big thanks to our boss for organising it and to Rod for making it such a great day :)

Courtney

Visited June 2012
Rod W, Owner at Double Shot Motorcycle Tours, responded to this review, June 15, 2012
Thanks Courtney, you and the team at Cannon Hill Dental were a pleasure to take out and it was great to meet you all. I'm so glad you enjoyed the experience and yes, you do have a cool boss! You all looked so relaxed and at home on the Harley's!! I hope we see you soon for another ride. Take care. Cheers, Rod
Brisbane
“Great Day Out For Cannon Hill Dental”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

From the minute the 6 Harley's roared in to pick up our work crew, we began an exhilarating 2 hour trip that took us on the M1 motorway over the Gateway Bridge, up into the hinterland through Pine Rivers didtrict to Samford (where we had stop and a couple of photos) , then back to Cannon Hill over the Story Bridge. Even though Rod had been overseas, he co-ordinated the afternoon reliably so that we all had an absolute blast! Even though it was safe and professional, the ride was loose and thoroughly enjoyable for all of us. What had begun as a team building activity for us grew into a lot of fun! We had the best time. Thanks to Rod and his gang

Visited June 2012
Hey there Steve C, thanks for the very cool review! WOW!! Yes it was a little tricky putting the ride together from the other side of the planet, but I'm very fortunate to have a reliable, professional team of guys and gals to draw on. Everyone looked very happy, uplifted and bonded as we dropped you all back to the practice. You certainly have a great team working at Cannon Hill Dental and I hope to see you on another Harley tour one day.
Brisbane
“Accomodating, professional and friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

Rod arranged at very short notice a wonderful ride for my Dad as a surprise Birthday Gift. Rod picked up my Dad from Coolangatta for the 2 hour ride. I immediately felt at ease with my Dad disappearing on a ride with Rod and and the smile on Dad's face as he left for the ride and when he got back was priceless. I am not sure how I am going to top this one next year!!

Visited May 2012
Rod W, Owner at Double Shot Motorcycle Tours, responded to this review, June 2, 2012
Hi Helen and thank you. It was lovely to meet you and your family and I'm quite pleased the surprise came off without a hitch. I'm glad Dad enjoyed the ride and I find the smile at the end of a ride priceless also, it gives me a real buzz to show people how nice it is cruising the countryside on a Harley. Although it does sound like you've raised the bar a bit...next year it may have to be skydiving (LOL!)...but in my view there is only one thing better than a Harley cruising the countryside and that's two Harleys cruising the countryside (wink, wink) All the very best to you. Take care.
Regards