“Value for stay and with helpful owner” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Econo Inn

Econo Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Brisbane
Econo Inn
You added Econo Inn to your Saves list
524-532 Main St | Kangaroo Point, Brisbane, Queensland 4169, Australia   |
Ranked #87 of 114 Specialty Lodging in Brisbane
Brisbane, Australia
“Value for stay and with helpful owner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2012

My family and I,four of us stayed in Eco inn which is in Fortitude Valley for 10 days as I am going to study in Southbank and my family were there to accompany me.I haven't found any room yet so I decided to stay in this B&B with my family.We arrived there in the midnight and the owner-Tim had already settled down everything for us.We stayed in a private room, shared bathroom for 4days,18AUD for one person per day.After that my parents moved to the apartment for the following days which owned by Tim.The apartment is brand new and with kitchen,washing machine,fridge and air conditional.We only paid 25AUD for one person perday.It was worth for money. It was only a ten minute walk to the Fortitude valley train station.There're a lot of chinese restaurant and store in fortitude valley,also pub.It would only take 10 minutes to walk to the bus stop to the centre of the city.It's very convenient. In this both apartment and B&B,they provided free breakfast with cereal, toast, jam, tea and fresh milk.They provided rice as well and cooking equipments for you to cook.This place was definitely value for money with alot of free extra's like the pickup, breakfast and wifi. Not only that,if you are a backpacker on tight budget and having problem on things,you can ask the owner-Tim for help.He's nice and he will try his utmost to help.I would highly recommend you to stay here.For me,I would definitely stay here again because you hardly find any rooms cheaper than this and with everything included in this area.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family

Solo
Business
Brisbane
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2011

we stayed at this fortitude valley B&B as we were going to a concert and then out afterwards. we booked 2 double rooms with bathrooms and both were clean and spacious. it was only a ten minute walk to the night life district so very convenient for us. it would only take 25 minutes to walk to the centre of the city and the train station is only 10 minutes walk. my wife and i were picked up from the transit centre and then dropped of the next day for free and our friends who drove there were able to park their car for free. the free breakfast was the usual continental with cereal, toast, jam, tea and coffee. we thought it was excellent value for money with alot of free extra's like the pickup, breakfast and wifi. i was talking to some backpackers and they told me that the owner also gives free rice and bread all day. i would definately stay here again.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Bergamo, Italy
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2011

My mate and I went to this place because a guy of a travel agency booked it for us. It was enough to enter the room and see how dirty it was (the moquette, the bathroom, the pillows plus the smell coming fromn the kitchen) and we decided to run away. We asked for our money back and we went away in a hurry.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with friends

Been to Econo Inn? Share your experiences!