“Great for the price” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Herston Place Motel

Herston Place Motel
You added Herston Place Motel to your Saves list
Herston Place Motel
3.5 of 5 Small Hotel   |   Cnr Wyndham & Weightman Sts | Herston, Brisbane, Queensland 4006, Australia   |
Ranked #28 of 63 Brisbane B&B and Inns
“Great for the price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

We had a queen room plus a single - it was clean, neat and tidy and all we could expect for the $160 or so we paid. It's in a really central location and we were easily able to jump on one of the highways to get where we wanted. The bathroom reminded us more like a tiny cosy cabin bathroom, but it was clean and provided the necessary conveniences! The beds were comfy, sheets were crisp and clean, all we wanted really. I would definitely recommend for the price.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Lismore, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I have been booking here every week since having to visit my sick father often. Find it clean,comfortable and efficient with booking etc and they will refer if full.
Towels linen coffee making facilities free wifi in foyer ...

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Wellington, New Zealand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

We stayed at Herston Place Motel as we wanted to be close to where a wedding reception was being held at the Golf club. Turned out the motel was just across the road from the venue entrance which was perfect for us. The motel provides the basic requirements and is clean and tidy which is what we wanted. The bed was very comfortable and the room was plenty big enough with a small balcony. We found the rates to be very good and much cheaper than the expensive hotels in the city (A$115 per night). The motel was only 10 min drive from the center of town or you could walk to the train station.... all very close. I noticed that they did not provide a hair dryer or coffee plunger, however that was not a problem as I had my own hair dryer with me. Would have liked a coffee plunger though if we had been staying longer. The golf club made lovely coffee so again not a problem. Great place to stay if you need a bed for a few nights in Brisbane. It is situated off the main road so is very quiet.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Bundaberg
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

Recently I emailed this motel to enquire about staying there overnight when we were coming to Brisbane to visit the ekka. I gave them the dates we would be arriving and was quoted $120 per night. When I rang them directly to advise that I would like to book, I was told the price would be $135 per night. When I questioned them about this, the response I got was "the ekka is on at that time" and when I advised that this was the reason we would be staying there and that I had been quoted a cheaper price, the response I got was " I am the owner of the motel and I over-ride the price given". I was not very happy about this, but as it was the nearest motel to the ekka, I felt like I had no choice but to stay there :(. If I ever go back to the ekka I know where I won't be staying

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Herston Place Motel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Herston Place Motel

Address: Cnr Wyndham & Weightman Sts | Herston, Brisbane, Queensland 4006, Australia
Location: Australia > Queensland > Brisbane
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Wheelchair access
Ranked #28 of 63 B&Bs / Inns in Brisbane
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Herston Place Motel 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Herston Place Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Herston Place Motel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.