“Consistently excellent” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Brisbane, Australia
“Consistently excellent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

We are regulars for takeaways which are always great, and last night dined in with friends. Soft shell crab was outstanding, and other dishes spicy, tasty, and well balanced. Service was attentive, and Prices reasonable. We will be back soon !

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

88% Recommend
Lucca, Italy
“Very great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

I really like the food! The service has always been great, I have been here few times now! Atmosphere really nice. One of my favourite

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Devonport, Australia
“Pretty Good, but not THE BEST”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I've eaten a LOT of Thai food, and while this was pretty good, it is not THE best I've had.

I know it's pretty boring, but I had Pad Thai as I wasn't in the mood for anything too spicy, but it was pretty tasteless and boring really. It actually needed something to spice it up a bit. I'd probably go back to try something different next time though and see if I could give it a better rating.

Oh, and it's a good idea to book as we couldn't get in the first time we went.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Canada
“Great Thai food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

The food here is the best Thai we have had. Granted we have never been to Thailand but like many we enjoy Thai restaurants in various countries. In particular the Pad Namprig Pao Pla snapper fillets stir fried with shallots and sweet spicy chilli paste was incredible. Portions were good sized and priced fairly.

Brisbane, Australia
“Great authentic Thai food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

Our friends introduced us to this little BYO place hidden in Camp Hill. We are fans of Thai food and the menu ticks all the boxes. Starters and mains are well-portioned, although slightly on the more expensive side if you compare it to other Thai restaurants in Brisbane. Nonetheless, we would keep this on our to go list. We have been back a few times now and loved it everytime.

• Visited February 2012