We stayed at the Novotel Brisbane Airport for 2 nights before flying out of Australia. The close proximity to the airport was the main factor when choosing the Novotel Brisbane Airport and I wouldn't hesitate in staying there again. Situated in a small business district was actually very pleasing - well kept gardens, roads and shops surrounding the hotel was a bonus, with a choice of Woolworth's, coffee shops/cafes, hair and beauty salon and a very expansive Dan Murphy's all across the road was very handy especially for any 'last minute' items and I shouldn't forget to mention the DFO within the vicinity.
Within the hotel, the food and service was great! The hotel's general presentation was very neat and the impression of 'new'. The rooms were very spacious, we had 2x king executive interconnecting rooms which were more than comfortable including the beds - take advantage of the pillow menu.
The gym was small, more than 2 people and it was a fight for air! Nevertheless the pool made up for it - Great and a must!
If you are catching the airport shuttle, it's $5 p/h FYI have the correct cash.
We felt so relaxed and fully charged before an early international flight, highly recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Brisbane Airport Hotel Brisbane
- Novotel Brisbane Airport Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally positioned as the only accommodation available within the Brisbane Airport precinct, the property is conveniently located in between the Gateway Arterial roads and adjacent to the DFO Shopping Centre. Featuring 157 modern rooms and suites, state of the art conference facilities, restaurant and bar, 24 hour reception and room service, and a large rooftop heated swimming pool. All rooms are stylish and tastefully decorated, offer air conditioning, work desk, mini bar, tea and coffee making facilities and LCD TV. Catalina Restaurant and Bar serves contemporary Australian cuisine and features a stylish bar with separate lounge area. For your relaxation the hotel offers a massage service, gymnasium overlooking the action of the airport, sauna and magnificent roof top relaxation terrace with glass sided lap pool. Explore the nearby attractions like the excitement of Eagle Farm and Doomben Race Courses, the city’s grandest extravaganzas at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre and the exclusive dining and shopping precinct at Portside Wharf and Cruise Terminal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Novotel Brisbane Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.