Firstly if you are on Brisbane and nee a stopover location or a place to stay before a flight, this is a perfect spot. Our family was in town for a cruise departing the next day and again the location is ideal. We had driven a long way from western Qld.
The room had two queen beds ($240 per night). it was spacious with a large bathroom (large bath too) and plenty of space to repack before the boat.
Room service menu is excellent. They have a broad menu choice and healthy choices. We had an asian beef salad (fresh crunchy and meat cooked perfectly), garlic king prawns (restaurant quality - 4 large prawns), kids meal was a chicken pita with chips, carrot sticks ( his own choice) and our celiac son had a chicken satay specially made for him on our request.
GF food - just a quick note re this. Our 8yr old is celiac. It can be tricky when we travel. The hotel was very accommodating. We called the kitchen prior to arrival to ask and when we got here they told us what was GF at breakfast buffet and helped with choices on the room service menu (but our little bloke asked for chicken satay sticks and they delivered).
The pool is great. Grown ups can do laps (20-25m long). Kids and big kids will enjoy the huge windows in the side of the pool. See pics.
Overall - great hotel. Bonus location. Very happy with our stay and will come again.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Brisbane Airport Hotel Brisbane
- Novotel Brisbane Airport Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally positioned as the only accommodation available within the Brisbane Airport precinct, the property is conveniently located in between the Gateway Arterial roads and adjacent to the DFO Shopping Centre. Featuring 157 modern rooms and suites, state of the art conference facilities, restaurant and bar, 24 hour reception and room service, and a large rooftop heated swimming pool. All rooms are stylish and tastefully decorated, offer air conditioning, work desk, mini bar, tea and coffee making facilities and LCD TV. Catalina Restaurant and Bar serves contemporary Australian cuisine and features a stylish bar with separate lounge area. For your relaxation the hotel offers a massage service, gymnasium overlooking the action of the airport, sauna and magnificent roof top relaxation terrace with glass sided lap pool. Explore the nearby attractions like the excitement of Eagle Farm and Doomben Race Courses, the city’s grandest extravaganzas at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre and the exclusive dining and shopping precinct at Portside Wharf and Cruise Terminal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Novotel Brisbane Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.