Our family of two adults and one teenager stayed here twice in January on our way in and out of Brisbane Airport in a standard room. Whilst the rooms aren't a bad size and the hotel is in a fantastic position, the bedding was terrible (two adults tend to roll into the middle of the bed) and totally uncomfortable. The bath includes a shower and has quite high sides which makes it hard for somebody who has bad knees (like myself) or elderly to get in and out as there are no handrails to grab. The lifts seemed to have problems reading the key cards and it took a few tries to get it to work (we witnessed other guests with the same problem too). Cleanliness seems to have fallen off since my last visit in April 2012 as we checked into a room that had a full waste bin in the bathroom (used sanitary items included) and a half drunk bottle of water in the fridge that my son had a sip from as he thought one of us had opened it. We did notify the front desk of these issues and they apologised.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Brisbane Airport Hotel Brisbane
- Novotel Brisbane Airport Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally positioned as the only accommodation available within the Brisbane Airport precinct, the property is conveniently located in between the Gateway Arterial roads and adjacent to the DFO Shopping Centre. Featuring 157 modern rooms and suites, state of the art conference facilities, restaurant and bar, 24 hour reception and room service, and a large rooftop heated swimming pool. All rooms are stylish and tastefully decorated, offer air conditioning, work desk, mini bar, tea and coffee making facilities and LCD TV. Catalina Restaurant and Bar serves contemporary Australian cuisine and features a stylish bar with separate lounge area. For your relaxation the hotel offers a massage service, gymnasium overlooking the action of the airport, sauna and magnificent roof top relaxation terrace with glass sided lap pool. Explore the nearby attractions like the excitement of Eagle Farm and Doomben Race Courses, the city’s grandest extravaganzas at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre and the exclusive dining and shopping precinct at Portside Wharf and Cruise Terminal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Novotel Brisbane Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.