Good hotel for an overnight stay. Nice and new and helpful staff. rooms very clean and good breakfast. The only thing was disappointing was being charged extra for wifi and shuttle when already had paid a high price for the room. I think these things should be included in the price and standard.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Brisbane Airport Hotel Brisbane
- Novotel Brisbane Airport Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally positioned as the only accommodation available within the Brisbane Airport precinct, the property is conveniently located in between the Gateway Arterial roads and adjacent to the DFO Shopping Centre. Featuring 157 modern rooms and suites, state of the art conference facilities, restaurant and bar, 24 hour reception and room service, and a large rooftop heated swimming pool. All rooms are stylish and tastefully decorated, offer air conditioning, work desk, mini bar, tea and coffee making facilities and LCD TV. Catalina Restaurant and Bar serves contemporary Australian cuisine and features a stylish bar with separate lounge area. For your relaxation the hotel offers a massage service, gymnasium overlooking the action of the airport, sauna and magnificent roof top relaxation terrace with glass sided lap pool. Explore the nearby attractions like the excitement of Eagle Farm and Doomben Race Courses, the city’s grandest extravaganzas at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre and the exclusive dining and shopping precinct at Portside Wharf and Cruise Terminal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Venere, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your Novotel Brisbane Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.