Just spent a week in this hotel on a business trip paid by work. The room was quite small as per the other reviewers had mentioned and the pullout desk was definitely served no purpose as it only pulled out by a few centimetres at best. Definitely not the place if you spend a lot of time n your hotel room.
* the bed is super comfy, it will guarantee an excellent night sleep along with a bunch of nice comfy pillows.
* The tea provided in the room are a range of tea from T2 and you get a lot of choices too from English Breakfast, China Jasmine, Chamomile etc. The coffee comes from Robert Timms, so those combination are definitely hit the right spot.
* Staff are very friendly and nice, although it would be helpful if they notified me when I checked in that there is no housekeeping person available after 5pm. I spent ages ringing them only to get busy signal and not til I called the reception that I was told that there is no one there to answer the phone after 5pm.
* restaurant was ok, although limited choice on Room Service.
* Extremely small room. I can lay on my bed and reach the fridge without getting up and I am not even a tall person with short arms... :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes from the shopping mecca of the Queen Street Mall and the business epicentre of Eagle Street financial district, Mantra Terrace Hotel is an easy choice when choosing accommodation in Brisbane. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Tingo, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Mantra Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamant Hotel Brisbane - By 8 Brisbane
- Portal Hotel Brisbane