“Beautiful food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Queensland, Australia
“Beautiful food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

I had some tapas after lunch for a quick bite. Their food is full of delicious flavours, you can smell the aromas from outside. Staff are lovely. A great restaurant which draws you in.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Maroochydore, Australia
“Italian under the 'Eiffel Tower'”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Wasn't too hungry but went for dinner with my husband at this restaurant. We shared an appetiser and a main. The portions were enough for two persons. We had bread with 3 different types of dips as an appetiser and it was a generous portion. My husband had a steak for his main and I stole a few bites. It was nice. The service was good but I found it a little ironic that we were having Italian under 'The Eiffel Tower'. You have to see it to understand what I mean..... :).... Still a lovely place to dine.

• Visited October 2013
Brisbane Australia
“Just average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

We dined here with another couple on a Sunday night and we were quite disappointed. In a location such as this I would expect a quality restaurant experience. I found the menu to be very limited and uninspiring and when I ordered the veal I was told it had been replaced with chicken. After reading other reviews I wondered whether there is a different menu for Sunday night. In my view it is average at best.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Camille S, Marketing Manager at La Dolce Vita Ristorante, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Hi Carol,

Thanks for your review. We appreciate the time it takes for one to write a review so we take all feedback seriously. Unfortunately it sounds like you may have dined at the Caffe (not the Ristorante for which this page is for). If you see the below link of our dinner menu we have over 40 menu items. Could you please advise if this was the menu you dined from?

Please feel free to contact me on camille@ldv.com.au should you have any questions.

Thank you.

Warm Regards,
Camille Shepherd
(Marketing Manager)
England
“Excelloent Quality Food, Reasonable Meal Prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Our meals at La Dolce Vita were top quality and reasonably priced, however I felt that they could have made a bit more of an effort with the garlic bread.

Drinks were another story... prices were a biton the steep side - $9.00 for a beer, $16 for a cocktail - mine consisting of gin, lemon and soda water.

The restaurant is a long established landmark in Milton, a model of the Eiffel Tower over the restaurant and whenever I have eaten there, there has always been a good crowd of diners there, but you are able to have a conversation without shouting and people aren't crammed in. The restaurant is nicely decorated with lighting and you have the option of eating under cover or on the pavement. In winter, the restaurant has heat lamps to keep diners warm.

I give it 8/10, the only thing that let it down was the steep price of the drinks.

The restaurant is open from lunch, right through to dinner.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Camille S, Marketing Manager at La Dolce Vita Ristorante, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and dine with us at La Dolce Vita Ristorante. We're happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us. We take all feedback seriously to better enhance the experience for our customers. We have therefore taken into consideration your comments regarding the beverage prices and garlic bread. We hope to see you again sometime soon at La Dolce Vita Ristorante.

Warm Regards,
Camille Shepherd
(Marketing Manager)
Melbourne, Australia
“Fantastic Italian Food in The heart of Brisbane”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

This was my second time to eat here and it was as good as the first. Park road is full of places to eat but I keep coming back as I love the atmosphere, friendly staff and the food is excellent. Fresh seafood risotto is my choice. Great value for money

• Visited September 2013