“Good pizza... Lousy serv” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Darwin, Australia
“Good pizza... Lousy serv”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

New in Darwin we wandered down to Super Pizza. I'd had a pizza from here about 5 years ago which was good. Pizza's are quite expensive $23 for a medium with the lot. Nice pizza, lots of topping, well cooked. The older lady who served me was quite rude when I advised no anchovies and repeated it when she didn't note it. We sat there while pizza was cooked and they really weren't friendly to any customers. We might give this restaurant another chance as it's convenient to the sunsets at Fannie Bay.

Visited November 2013

Darwin, Australia
“Family run debacle.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Why does this place still exist? Why don't the owners sell as they are clearly NOT enjoying their work. I used to think the rudeness and family politics were all part of the hilarious show but now just realize its all part of why Darwin needs a wake up call. I've lived here in the NT twenty years and travelled the world but NEVER EVER experienced the downright hostility that restaurant owners such as these fools bestow on foolishly loyal customers. Come on people lets all boycott this place from now on so they are forced to sell. Much too nice a location to have a rubbish restaurant.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Townsville, australia
“Poor experience: mistake ridden & just plain rude staff”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

I placed a phone order from Berrimah (ravioli carbonara and garlic bread) and was told it would be ready in 15 mins. I allowed ample time and actually arrived in store 30 mins after i placed my order thinking that my food should be ready. I knew something was wrong straight away by the looks on their faces. So after waiting 10 mins (40 mins from time of order now) they finally come out and give me a meal. I walk to my car and realised the pasta was a different colour to what i ordered. I went back in and the lady approached me and I asked her what the pasta was... She rattled off something that was no way close to my order (some sort of red sauce). She goes and checks my order and comes back and says "Well there is no ravioli left, so you have to have this". I mean come on. It was like she knew the whole time. I said to her, No i don't want this, i want the ravioli i ordered 45 mins ago, before i drove all the way into town. I then asked her why she didn't tell me on the phone. She had no answer or apology and told me "well this is all there is, take it or leave it, or i will give you a refund". plain Blunt and Rude. I asked for the refund. I got a refund on the pasta, not on the Garlic Bread and NO apology for making me drive all the way in there to turn around after nearly an hour with no food. Hey SuperPizza- an apology, some manners and a bit of respect for your customers will get you far.... OR you end up with pissed off customers and a bad reputation....
Also, the garlic bread that was my dinner in the end was very ordinary and extremely overpriced!

• Visited October 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
gold coast
“Ripped off”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Well what a disappointment !! Never ever will I go back to this shambles of a restaurant ! The pizza was tasteless and was extremely expensive ! (See attached photo ) ordered takeaway an was charged two lots of table charge when i didnt eat there !!! was that bad threw half of it out !! Read all the other reviews this place should be torn down !!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Worst pizza in years”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

4 large pizzas $98.
Two were half the size of the largest ones. When we took the pizza back in to question it we were told it was because they were gluten free, even though we paid an extra $7 for each because they were gluten free.
Pizzas were bland and on par with domino's.
The most disappointing thing I've eaten all month in Darwin.

• Visited August 2012